Acrylic nails are a combination of a liquid monomer and a powder polymer. They create a hard protective layer over your natural nails. The product hardens as it is exposed to the air. Acrylic is transparent. A nail polish is added after.
- Provides a perfect canvas for applying nail color.
- Acrylic nails are hard and very robust
- They last longer
- Easy removal
- They can damage your nail bed
- Acrylics may look less natural than gel nails, especially if applied incorrectly.
- The application process involves chemicals and fumes